26 Apr 2022 6min 24sec
- Construction Site of Roadbed of Section 12 of the Donghae Line’s Pohang-Samcheok Railway.
- Construction Site of Roadbed of Section 12 of the Donghae Line’s Pohang-Samcheok Railway:
Will Dream of Iron Silk Road Connecting the East Coast of Gyeongsangbuk-do Come True?
A train embracing the beautiful East Sea is ready to embark on its journey. The project for constructing railroad between Pohang and Samcheok on the Dongha...
- #Hyundai E&C
22 Apr 2022 5min 33sec
- [ESG Column] Talking about “Zero-Carbon” Smart City
The world is now engaged in a "Zero-Carbon Smart City " race. Korea is dreaming of a rosy future of smart cities armed with cutting-edge technology. Let’s have a look at the real competitiveness of zero-carbon cities that have been never imagined before.
Noting Foreign Countries’ Efforts to Build Eco-Friendly Cities...
24 Mar 2022 13min 26sec
- Boryeong Undersea Tunnel Connecting Two Cities Divided by the West Sea:Completed with Hyundai E&C’s Novel High-Tech Method
[ The entrance to Boryeong Undersea Tunnel, completed by Hyundai E&C in December 2021 ]
Recently, Boryeong Undersea Tunnel, which connects Sinheuk-dong, Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do, to Wonsando-ri, Ocheon-myeon, was opened. National Route 77, which had been cut off by the West Sea, is finally connected. Boryeong Undersea Tunnel is...
- #Boryeong Undersea Tunnel
- #Underground Space
22 Mar 2022 7min 37sec
- Meet People Advancing Carbon Neutrality with the Sea Breeze
- In the era of carbon neutrality, Hyundai E&C is rising to prominence in the domestic renewable energy sector. The Jeju Hallym Offshore Wind Farm Project, which earned the largest and first project financing title in Korea, is a successful track-record of Hyundai E&C, which has formed an organization of experts in environment and renewable energy. C...
- #Hyundai E&C
15 Feb 2022 8min 1sec
- Keeping Sites Safe, Caring for People! Getting Better Every Day: Hyundai E&C’s Safety Management Story
- Constructions can be found everywhere in our lives, such as houses for comfort, roads and bridges for mobility, and power plants for electricity. Therefore, Hyundai E&C has placed safety as its top priority for management this year so that the spaces it constructs can be offer precious and happy experience for people. It aims to strengthen what has...
27 Dec 2021 3min 33sec
- Hyundai E&C’s Cumulative Orders for Urban Redevelopment Projects Exceed 5 Trillion Won for the First Time
- Hyundai E&C’s accumulated orders for domestic urban redevelopment projects exceeded 5.27 trillion won this year, by winning an order for the Heukseok District 9 redevelopment project, a large-scale regeneration project valued at 449 billion won. For the first time in its corporate history, Hyundai E&C joined the 5 trillion won club in the urban re...
- #Hyundai E&C
- #Hyundai E&C wins
22 Nov 2021 7min 43sec
- Ain Dubai: World’s Tallest and Largest Observation Wheel and its Great History
- The most remarkable landmark of Dubai is born. It is Ain Dubai, the world’s tallest and largest observation wheel. Opened on October 21, Ain Dubai is twice the height of London Eye in the UK, boasting an overwhelming scale that is recorded in the Guinness Book of Records. Here, you can enjoy not only the panoramic view of Dubai but also famous sky...
22 Nov 2021 0min 44sec
- [2021 Hyundai E&C Brand Campaign] ‘Landmark to Lifemark’
- The 5th brand campaign of Hyundai E&C that thinks out of the box in Korea’s construction industry spotlights Hyundai E&C, which builds spaces that are adored by the public, and the stories of the young generation leading unique lifestyles in the spaces this year.
Hyundai E&C unveils its 2021 brand campaign ‘Landmark to Lifemark,’ which captur...
- #Hyundai E&C Brand Campaign
20 Oct 2021 6min 51sec
- [Our Project] National Information Resources Service, Daegu Center
- The first zero-energy data center in Korea whose lights never go off 24/7
If you drive for about 30 minutes from Dongdaegu Station along the address of 448 Dohak-dong, Dong-gu, Daegu, you will see a completely different view from the city center. It is the Palgongsan Mountain, the pride of Daegu, where tourists continue to visit all year r...
14 Sep 2021 0min 49sec
- History of Korean Apartments through the Hyundai E&C Apartments
- [ Let’s look into the Korean apartment development process through the history of Hyundai Engineering & Construction apartments. ]
The history of apartments began around the origin of Roman empire. Back then, the apartments called insula looked like store complex of nowadays. But with the decline of Roman empire, the insula became a thing...
- #Hyundai E&C
- #THE H