7 Apr 2021 0min 41sec
- Seosan Reclamation Project steps up into a new business
Hyundai E&C started to consider embarking on the Seosan reclamation project in 1977 at the peak of the construction boom in the Middle East region, which was based on the belief that land is one of the most valuable legacies for descendants in this highly populated country. After struggles with heavy seas, Korea’s primary builder success...
- #Future technology
6 Apr 2021 0min 32sec
- H Together Lounge opens
- A ceremony held to award excellent subcontractors
Our company sets out to communicate with our partners in a more active way by opening the H Together Lounge designed exclusively for Hyundai E&C’s subcontractors, the first of its kind among domestic construction companies.
The H Together Lounge is the shared ooffice space equippe...
25 Mar 2021 2min 18sec
- Hyundai E&C Appoints Yoon Young-Joon as New CEO
- On March 25th, Hyundai E&C appointed Yoon Young-Joon as a new CEO, following the 71st general meeting of shareholders and board of directors.
After joining Hyundai E&C in 1987, Yoon served as business management director (managing director) of the finance division and head of the construction support business division (senior managing di...
17 Mar 2021 3min 7sec
- Hyundai E&C makes a first-time market entry into Peru and subsequently won a project in Saudi
- Hyundai E&C for the first time in its history bagged an order in Peru for a ‘Site Preparation for the Chinchero International Airport’, securing a comparative advantage in the infrastructure market as well as a deal on construction of ‘Rafha 380kV substation’ in the company’s traditional stronghold of Saudi Arabia.
10 Mar 2021 3min 20sec
- Hyundai E&C, KEC join hands for smart construction technologies
[Commemorative Photo of the Signing of MOU for the Practical Application and Advancement of Smart Construction Technology]
On March 9th, Hyundai E&C and Korea Expressway Corporation(KEC) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for the practical application and advancement of smart construction technology.
The signing ceremony ...
12 Jan 2021 2min 43sec
- Hyundai E&C Wins the First Overseas Order of 2021 in Saudi Arabia
- Hyundai E&C Wins the First Overseas Order of 2021 in Saudi Arabia:
Construction of 380kV Transmission Lines Between Hail#3 Substation to Al Jouf Substation
Photo of Part 1 380KV Powerlines Construction Associated with Saudi Qurayyah Independent Power Plant (Similar Construction)
Last January 10th (local time), Hyunda...
- #Hyundai E&C wins
- #Saudi Arabia
- #Transmission Lines
11 Jan 2021 2min 24sec
- Hyundai E&C Off to a Good Start in Urban Redevelopment in 2021: Awarded Project for Remodeling Yongin Suji Sinjeong Village Complex 9
Bird’s Eye View of Yongin Suji Hyundai Sungwoo Complex 8 Remodeling Project
Hyundai E&C became the sole winner of the project for remodeling the Yongin Suji Sinjeong Village Complex 9.
On January 9th, the Remodeling Project Association for Yongin Suji Sinjeong Village Complex 9 (President Sung Ki-hyeon, hereunder “Associati...
5 Jan 2021 0min 45sec
- Hyundai E&C obtains orders in Qatar
Hyundai E&C has signed a 252.6-billion-won deal to build a TSE storage facility ordered by the Public Works Agency of Qatar. The project is to construct a reservoir and other auxiliary facilities in Al Rakhiya, about 50 kilometers southwest of the capital Doha. The construction is slated to be completed in November 2023.
In addiiton, H...
- #Hyundai E&C
- #Hamad Medical City
29 Dec 2020 0min 39sec
- 2020 made by everyone, Welcome 2021!
This year is nearing its end. In 2020, the unexpected pandemic has completely changed climate of workplaces and daily lives of individuals. The construction industry also went through many changes. Hyundai E&C took the initiative in the proactive investment of future businesses and the introduction of smart construction technologies at cons...
15 Dec 2020 0min 59sec
- Hyundai E&C ranked no1. in the construction and engineering sector of DJSI
- Hyundai E&C added to the DJSI World for 11 consecutive years, the first in Asia
Hyundai E&C has been added to the 2020 DJSI World 11 years in a row and selected as the Industry Leader eight times in the construction and engineering sector. These achievements have made Hyundai E&C become the only winner not only in Korea and but ...
- #World No.1