13 May 2021 7min 4sec
- [Our Project] Sejong-Pocheon Expressway 14th Section & Infrastructure Competitiveness Team
- Another masterpiece across the Han River: a concrete cable-stayed bridge with the world’s longest span
A concrete cable-stayed bridge is being constructed in Gangdong-gu, the eastern district of the Han River, in harmony with the surrounding scenery. As part of the Sejong-Pocheon Expressway (14th Section) project connecting Anseong and Gu...
22 Apr 2021 7min 39sec
- [ESG Column] 19 Ways to Protect the Earth
- April 22 is Earth Day. It is a day to show support for environmental protection designated by environmentalists to raise awareness on the severity of environmental pollution. It started as a grassroots civilian movement unlike World Environment Day (June 5) designated by the UN. Since 2009, Korea designates the week that Earth Day falls on every ye...
21 Apr 2021 7min 19sec
- [Our Project & People] The interview with our employees working at the Heavy Ion Cancer Therapy Center at Yonsei University (2)
- “We are pleased with the successful introduction
of smart construction technologies”
Woo Myung-joo, Senior Manager of the Heavy Ion Cancer Therapy Center at Yonsei University project site
Oh Se-young, Manager of the Heavy Ion Cancer Therapy Center at Yonsei University project site
Kim Hyun-jung, Senior Manage...
- #Hyundai E&C
- #Smart Construction
18 Apr 2021 4min 51sec
- [Our Project & People] Korea’s first heavy-ion cancer therapy facility based on smart construction technologies (1)
The Heavy Ion Cancer Therapy Center at Yonsei University is being built at the Yonsei University campus located in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul. The advanced cancer treatment facility equipped with a heavy-ion accelerator is known as one of the most effective cancer treatment equipment. As this medical equipment is enormous in size and in complexity, H...
- #Our Project
13 Apr 2021 4min 54sec
- [Our Project & People] The interview with our employees working at Kuwait (2)
Song Byeong-tak, Senior Manager (KALM site) / Bang Yeong-taek, Senior Manager (KALM site)
Cha Su-ho, Researcher (Plant Research Team) / Jin Sung-ho, Researcher (Plant Research Team)
The Kuwait EPCC of Al-Zour LNG Terminal (KALM) project is the first LNG import terminal to be constructed in Kuwait,...
5 Apr 2021 11min 37sec
- The Timeless Spirit of Hyundai Origin
Courage to take a step forward in the pitch darkness, creativity to turn the impossible into the possible, and a powerful drive to pioneer the future without resting on one’s laurels: These strengths form the DNA and competitiveness of Hyundai E&C that will forever stand the test of time. Twenty years have passed since former Chairman Chung Ju...
23 Mar 2021 4min 8sec
- [Our Project & People] Kuwait EPCC of Al-Zour LNG Terminal project emerges as a new base for clean energy (1)
The Al-Zour petrochemical complex is situated along the Al-Zour coast, 90 kilometers southeast from Kuwait’s capital, Kuwait City. This large-scale gas plant is a result of collaboration between Hyundai E&C and Hyundai Engineering. The Kuwait EPCC of Al-Zour LNG Terminal (KALM) project includes the reclamation of the seven-million-cubic ...
18 Mar 2021 2min 21sec
- [Our Project] Hyundai E&C connects transport network ‘Roadbed construction of double-track railway between Dodam-Yeongcheon’
Hyundai E&C is working on the construction of the 12.5-kilometer double-track railway between Maepo-eup and Daegang-myeon in Danyang as part of the national project designed to transform the 145.1-kilometer single-track railroad into double-track line connecting Danyang in Chungcheongbuk-do and Yeongcheon in Gyeongsangbuk-do under the Na...
16 Mar 2021 3min 30sec
- [ESG Column] Zero Waste, The Hottest Issue of Focus Right Now
ⓒgetty images korea
Zero Waste is a social movement that minimizes waste for the environment to reduce the use of disposable products and recycle resources and products used in everyday life. The person who first started this movement is Bea Johnson in the U.S. Bea Johnson, a San Francisco-based blogger and author of &quo...
23 Feb 2021 9min 34sec
- [Our Project & People] The interview with our employees working at Qatar (2)
- Construction of a variety of infrastructures is being on the way in Qatar ahead of the grand opening of the World Cup in November 2022. Here, Hyundai E&C have conducted the Lusail Expressway project connecting the center of Doha and the Pearl-Qatar where the Amiri Diwan Royal Palace of Qatar and high-end residential complexes are located, and the c...