15 Apr 2021 6min 45sec
- [Promenade of Colors] Spring Color Therapy Brings “Warm Comfort”
- With the long winter finally over, the world around us is slowly revealing its diverse colors. Gone are the days of the grayish piercing winds, as the gentle ivory spring breeze blows and the once frozen soil welcomes the growth of green sprouts. We visually encounter the warm spring breeze that helps to relax our body which remained stiff all wint...
- #Spring Color
- #Color Therapy
11 Mar 2021 4min 16sec
- Hold onto Your Precious Strand of Hair!
- Hair loss(aka alopecia) once it begins, will keep you preoccupied regardless of age and gender. It is not a severe physical illness but can have a negative impact on your mental health due to stress. Here is everything from A to Z on how to hold onto your precious strand of hair including basic common sense, misinformation, and scalp management tip...
11 Mar 2021 1min 45sec
- Increasing “Collective Immunity” to Prevent Spread of Respiratory Viruses
Most viruses are vulnerable to heat. In particular, winter is referred to as the “virus season.” Humans are quite the opposite. We have hard time enduring the cold, and that is why we do indoor heating. The temperature difference during the winter period is huge, and our body tends to have immunity decrease while adjusting to it. Moreov...
26 Feb 2021 4min 35sec
- For a Better Anger Management
It is extremely stressful and frustrating to have someone around you who loses temper and flares up easily. You wonder why you are the only one with such pricks around you, but if you look on the bright side, these type of people exist everywhere you go. One thing for sure, whether it is you or the other person fuming, that in itself can ...
26 Oct 2020 0min 45sec
- Hangawi, korean mid-autumn festival, is full of happiness of bountiful harvest.
Like a Korean proverb saying, “A farmer in May, a shinseon (Taoist hermit) in August” which means that a farmer who has no respite in May can rest with no worries in August, it is the season when all the hardships of farming bear fruit. On August 15 in the lunar calendar, hangawi, or Korean mid-autumn festival, is full of happiness of...
- #Korean tradition